Gardens at Beachwalk Condos for Sale
Gardens at Beachwalk Condo Real Estate Listings
The Gardens at Beachwalk is a resort-style gated community featuring 320 units in eight three-story buildings. Conveniently located minutes from Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach, these condos are a hot commodity. The beautifully planned condominiums offer open floor plans and recreational opportunities resulting in an exceptional living environment. Outlet shops and restaurants are close by.
Continue to read to find all you need to know about the Gardens at Beachwalk in the Fort Myers community.
Live, Love Fort Myers offers all the top real estate in the area including neighborhoods in Fort Myers, condos in Fort Myers and surrounding towns and cities. Start your online search here for all Gardens at Beachwalk condos for sale and real estate listings, active, pending and sold. For those looking for a condo, be sure to check active listing and some of the pending may allow for a back up offer so don't hesitate to reach out and ask about any listing you find our website.
When you're ready, sign up for email notifications to get an alert each time a new listing matching your search criteria becomes available or simply contact Live Love FM for a more personalized touch to your condo buying experience. And for all the listings, click here for Fort Myers homes for sale and real estate.
Gardens at Beachwalk Real Estate
The condos for sale at Gardens at Beachwalk range from the mid-$200,000s to the upper $300,000s. There are a total of 320 one-to-three-bedroom units that offer owners the ideal environment where they can relish the luxuries of condominium living at an affordable price. These Fort Myers condominiums boast open kitchens with convenient dining areas, large living rooms ideal for small gatherings with friends and family, and walk-in closets in each bedroom. Carpeted bedrooms and fresh paint throughout provide a fresh, crisp canvas for you to create your piece of paradise.
Gardens at Beachwalk Amenities
Residents of Gardens at Beachwalk offer access to several facilities and amenities that include a lakefront clubhouse with a living room area that is perfect for entertaining large groups, complete with a pool table, kitchen, bar area, fireplace, and TV. The fitness room is convenient for getting into important workouts or spending the afternoon in the refreshing community pool and spa relaxing and rejuvenating after a busy week.
Gardens at Beachwalk Schools
Students living in the luxury Gardens at Beachwalk condominiums are served by the Lee County School District. The Lee County School District is responsible for the education of students through an institution of academic and extracurricular activities to ensure the personal and academic growth of all students. Support services are offered to prepare students for their future endeavors, whether it be in higher education or entering the workforce.
Below are the following top-rated schools that serve the Gardens at Beachwalk community in Fort Myers:
Gardens at Beachwalk Shopping & Community Activities
Gardens at Beachwalk are within convenient proximity to beaches and shopping in Fort Myers, affording residents urban amenities amongst dazzling choices. These are our top picks for you:
- Bell Tower. This modern, open-air shopping mall is full of beautiful architecture, from fountains to specialty stores. There are diverse restaurants and a large movie theater. Amongst the shopping, find beauty stores such as Alta Beauty, or unique boutiques, such as Pink Pineapple.
- Hollie's Boutique. This stunning, women's clothing store in Lee County, FL offers seasonal dress. From clothing to jewelry to clothing accessories to shoes, you can find it all in this hip chic boutique.
Gardens at Beachwalk is located in Fort Myers, FL, an area that prides itself on community. Whether it is a sense of community through master-planned luxury residencies or activities in Fort Myers that bring the community together, Fort Myers has it all.
- Farmers Market. Every Thursday year-round in Centennial Park west of the Caloosahatchee Bridge for the River District Farmers' Market. The lively green market offers a variety of local produce, fresh seafood, baked goods, honey, nuts, cheese, flowers, and plants.
- Fall Festival. Fall into fun with your family at the Dyckman Farmhouse Museum where activities are abundant. At this fall festival you and the family can participate in the following: fall arts and crafts, cider press demonstration, candy corn guessing game, popcorn machine, balloon animals, concessions, donut on a string game, play dominos, fall sugar scrub making, Aria Anjali concert, and the Chelsea Music Festival Trio Performance.
Gardens at Beachwalk Dining Experience
Florida is home to some of the best food scenes on the Gulf. Because of its proximity to the open ocean, Fort Myers—and therefore Gardens at Beachwalk—has premier access to the best and freshest seafood on the market. From fine dining to casual spots, Fort Myers has it all and within proximity to Gardens at Beachwalk!
- The Melting Pot. For lovers of the ooey-gooey tasteful mess that is fondue, look no further than The Melting Pot. Get an interactive hands-on cooking experience, and enjoy the smells of melted artisan cheeses or watch the swirling, chocolate currents in your table fondue pot. We recommend the Four-Course Dinners for Two menu option, where you and your loved one will gain a four-course experience for two including your choice of cheese fondue, salad, entree, and chocolate fondue. As this restaurant is the epitome of fine dining, there are three steps to this menu to follow:
- Choose a Cheese Fondue. Choose from a list of artisan cheeses served with artisan breads and seasonal fruit and veggies. From the cheese menu, you have Wisconsin cheddar, classic alpine, spinach artichoke, fiesta, green goddess cheddar, or loaded baked potato cheddar.
- Choose two Salads. Choose from any two salads, one per person. From the menu, you have the melting pot house (mixed greens, cheddar, tomatoes, croutons, scallions, egg, and a choice of dressing), a classic Caesar, California, or strawberry pecan.
- Select an Entree and Cooking Style. Choose amongst two entrees on the menu where premium proteins and vegetarian items are served with seasonal veggies. From the menu, you have a few of the following: Pacific Rim (a mix of seafood fare), steak lovers, and land & sea (a mix of seafood and land fare).
- Azure. Experience affordable French-European cuisine with a Southern flair at Azure. Here, you can discover savory simple dishes designed to bring out the natural flavors of individual elements, where the menu features muscle frites (white wine-soaked muscles with a touch of garlic, coconut milk, and cilantro), and risotto (wild mushrooms, chives, and parmesan). Don't skimp out on the dessert menu, where you can enjoy seasonal crème brûlée or a simple chocolate mousse. Wash your dinner and dessert down with a selection of white and blush wines.
Interested in the allure of Gardens at Beachwalk in Fort Myers, FL? From beautiful real estate to luxury amenities and proximity to the best urban accessibilities Fort Myers has to offer, Gardens at Beachwalk. Find premier shopping, local and chain, as well as the best dining experiences near Gardens at Beachwalk. Explore what Gardens at Beachwalk has in store for you and your family.