Cinnamon Cove Homes for Sale
Updated Real Estate in Cinnamon Cove, Fort Myers Florida
Cinnamon Cove is a gated community in Fort Myers that has a variety of homes. This community is a low-maintenance community with single-family homes and condominiums with gorgeous views. This community is full of activities and entertainment. There are a lot of amenities including a clubhouse, outdoor courts, and fishing lakes all within the community. All of the residents have clubhouse access in the gated community. The fitness center, pool, and spa are adjoined to the clubhouse. There are on sight fitness programs that include water aerobics and exercise classes with certified instructors. If you are a fishing enthusiast there are three lakes and a fishing pier within the community.
The Pelican Team offers expert real estate services for Fort Myers Florida including buying, selling and investing in Cinnamon Cove homes for sale, a neighborhood in Fort Myers. From golf communities to gated neighborhoods, pool homes, townhouses, villas, cottages and condos, find all the latest real estate in Fort Myers that is updated every 15 minutes. When you're ready be sure to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Cinnamon Cove real estate listings come on the market that match your specific criteria. Or Contact Zachary Staruch for a personalized list of all homes for sale in Fort Myers and surrounding areas.
Read on below the listings to learn more about Cinnamon Cove.
Search all Homes for Sale in Cinnamon Cove Below
Cinnamon Cove Real Estate
Cinnamon Cove homes were built between the 1980s and 1990s. There are single-family homes, villas, and condominiums. The condominiums are two bedrooms and two baths and offer covered parking with storage space. The villas surround the pool or the garden.
The villas are two bedrooms and two baths with covered parking and storage as well. The villas have more privacy than the condos. The single-family homes are centered around the lakes in the community. The homes are two and three-bedroom homes that range from 1,300 sq feet to close to 2,000 sq feet.
Cinnamon Cove Amenities
These homes have two-car garages that are attached. If you live in Cinnamon Cove then you will pay a quarterly association fee that covers the costs of your maintenance-free lifestyle. This fee also helps cover all maintenance for the pool and common outdoor areas. The best part of all is all of the lawn maintenance is covered through the association. This helps you enjoy your active lifestyle with little to no home maintenance.
The community of Cinnamon Cove offers its residents tennis, bocce, pickleball, shuffleboard, and other hands-on physical activities to partake. There is a large clubhouse with a library, billiards, and ping-pong, as well as a fitness center and meeting rooms. In addition to the large main pool and spa, which adjoins the clubhouse, there are three satellite pools. A screened-in pavilion overlooks the lake with gas grills and picnic tables where small parties are held and friends and family can be entertained.
- 10 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Court
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Game Rooms
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Fitness Room
- Craft Room
- Billiard Room
- Ping Pong
Cinnamon Cove Events
A full-time Recreation Director at Cinnamon Cove assures a robust program of planned events. From ice cream socials to food trucks, pancake breakfasts to pizza dinners, concerts to talent shows—there is always something to do. If a slower pace is more your flow, one of the many activities may be of interest ranging from Bridge to Euchre, Tennis to Book Club.
Cinnamon Cove's Ideal Location
As we mentioned above, Cinnamon Cove is located just north of the intersection of San Carlos Blvd and Summerlin Rd, putting this community at the crossroads of beach life. Cinnamon Cove is a short three miles from fun-filled Fort Myers Beach and four miles from the Sanibel Island Causeway, providing access to miles of shell-covered beaches.
- Fort Myers Beach. This beach is heaped with sugary white sand and is a popular destination for visitors eager to engage in water sports from parasailing to kayaking. Fort Myers Beach sits on a barrier island and is stunning for its wide, gradual sloping, and thick famed sand. You can check out a dolphin eco-tour via Wave Runner, or go on a fishing charter.
- Sanibel Island Causeway. The Causeway Islands are two spoil islands used to link the mainland to Sanibel Island. Activities include fishing, swimming, picnicking, kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and shelling. Leashed pets are welcome.
Cinnamon Cove Shopping
Because of its prime location, Cinnamon Cove is close to some of the finest Fort Myers shopping around. From local shopping to larger chain stores, there is something for everyone near the Cinnamon Cove community.
- Market Square. The outdoor mall in Fort Myers features big box stores such as Target, Michaels, and Barnes & Noble, as well as a sports bar, steakhouse, and coffee shops. Market Square features some hot lunch spots, such as LongHorn Steakhouse, and Duffy's Sports Grill.
- Hollie's Boutique. At this boutique, find fashion that meets individuality. The carefully curated selection at Hollie's Boutique offers selections of hand-picked pieces that ensure a personalized shopping experience just for you.
Cinnamon Cove Dining
Fort Myers, FL is home to some of the best dining around. Cinnamon Cove, for its location, is close to the best personal dining experiences with eclectic menus. These are our top picks for you:
- Marko's Diner. This easygoing diner with checkerboard floors offers Greek plates plus breakfast and lunch specials. At Marko's Diner, we suggest starting your dining experience with eggs Benedict, Canadian bacon, and basted eggs served on English muffins topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Roadhouse Cafe. This upscale eatery offers eclectic American fare plus nightly live jazz in a classic, dark-wood space. For the perfect dining experience at Roadhouse Cafe, we suggest starting with the scallops wrapped in bacon with a sriracha dipping sauce. Moving onto your main entree, we suggest the baked seafood casserole scrod, scallops, and shrimp, topped with cracker crumbs and lobster newburg sauce, served with baked potato and vegetables.
Interested in the allure of the 55+ community of Cinnamon Cove in Fort Myers, FL? Many real estate options in the community allow livability options for new residents of this neighborhood. The amenities in Cinnamon Cove are highly ranked, with many physically exerting activities to more quiet events residents can partake in. Cinnamon Cove has a wonderful location near some of the best beach spots and activities, as well as fun shopping, and hot dining spots. Explore the best of Cinnamon Cove today.
To learn more about relocating to Cinnamon Cove or any Cinnamon Cove real estate property, land, townhouses, waterfront property, or more, feel free to contact our office at any time. Start your search for all Fort Myers real estate here first.