Bell Tower Park Homes for Sale
Updated Real Estate in Bell Tower Park, Fort Myers Florida
The Pelican Team offers expert real estate services for Fort Myers Florida including buying, selling and investing in Bell Tower Park homes for sale, a neighborhood in Fort Myers. From golf communities to gated neighborhoods, pool homes, townhouses, villas, cottages and condos, find all the latest real estate in Fort Myers that is updated every 15 minutes. When you're ready be sure to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Bell Tower Park real estate listings come on the market that match your specific criteria. Or Contact Zachary Staruch for a personalized list of all homes for sale in Fort Myers and surrounding areas.
Bell Tower Park
Bell Tower Park is located in desirable southwest Florida. This community is known for being upscale. It is a gated community on 136 acres in the heart of Fort Myers. You can live in your home, work from home, dine, and shop all within this community. Everything you need is either within the gated community or right nearby. There is plenty to do and a lot of amenities to enjoy. There is a clubhouse, pool, fitness center, pathways, billiards, tennis, and a business center.
Bell Tower Park Schools
The Fort Myers area is home to the Lee County School District. This district is the largest in the area and serves the most students. This district serves pre-kindergarten through 12th grade.
The closest schools to Bell Tower Park include:
Bell Tower Park Real Estate
Bell Tower Park was developed by Grosse Pointe Development Company. The development has gorgeous views of the lake and large park areas full of lush landscaping. You can do it all in this community. You will find single-family homes, courtyard homes, and condominiums for sale in Bell Tower Park.
What Locals Say:
”We love our home here and the community is fantastic. We moved in this past summer and already have made lots of new friends and spent a lot of time using the amenities like the pool, tennis courts, and gym. Our home has a gorgeous pool and spa too! My house guests love coming to visit in their cabanas right off the pool! We love the location and that this is a gated community plus it doesn't feel like a retirement neighborhood because it's not restricted to over 55.”-Niche
To learn more about relocating to Bell Tower Park or any Bell Tower Park real estate property, land, townhouses, waterfront property, or more, feel free to contact our office at any time.
Search all Homes for Sale in Bell Tower Park Below
The community of Bell Tower Park is truly at the center of it all with a location second to none in Southwest Florida. This upscale gated community is home to 518 courtyard and carriage homes situated on a spacious 136 acres. Bell Tower Park is located in the heart of southern Fort Myers in the Daniels Corridor. With a convenient location in Fort Myers on Andrea Lane off US-41, south of Daniels Parkway, live, work, and dine right in the neighborhood.
Continue to read to find all you may need to know about the community of Bell Tower Park.
Bell Tower Park Real Estate
The community of Bell Tower Park in Fort Myers is well-established, as it was built between 2003 and 2008. The neighborhood has three sub-associations, and residents pay a monthly fee to their neighborhood HOA. Carriage homes of Bell Tower Park have a total of four-floor plans with 1,748 to 2,315 sq. ft. of space. First or second-floor homes have two to four bedrooms with two to three bathrooms and the inclusion of a covered lanai plus an enclosed garage. Courtyard homes have two-floor plans with 1,746 to 2,429 sq. ft. of space. Most of the Courtyard homes have swimming pools and two-car garages. The majority of these homes feature two to three bedrooms and offer two to three-and-a-half bathrooms.
Bell Tower Park Location & Amenities
The central location of Bell Tower Park provides easy access to restaurants, shopping destinations, an airport, and medical offices. The setting of this neighborhood offers abundant green spaces with plenty of opportunities for nature walks and lake views. The welcoming atmosphere of Bell Tower has much to offer, including the following:
- Two Outdoor Pools and Spas
- 6,200 Square Footage Clubhouse
- Tiki Hut
- Two Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Catering Kitchen
- Barbecue Area
- Scenic Lakes and Ponds
- Jogging and Bike Paths
Just outside the clubhouse is an additional outdoor spa and pool, the area is perfect for spending a relaxing day meeting and greeting your neighbors. There is much to do in the Mediterranean-styled clubhouse, where you can find programs like water aerobics, advanced bridge, Mah Jongg, and pickleball offered by members of the community.
Bell Tower Park Outdoor Recreation Nearby
Due to its magnetic day-to-night destination, Bell Tower Park expertly blends Florida sunshine with unique sensory experiences to create the perfect outdoor recreation in the area. Here are our top picks for you and your family:
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve. The Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve is over 3,500 acres of wetland ecosystem with a Boardwalk trail and Interpretive Center. Here, rainwater is caught and filtered on its way down to Estero Bay. Managed by the Lee Country Department of Parks and Recreation, and offers guided walks where you can see a myriad of animals, such as otters, alligators, turtles, wading birds, and other migrating species such as birds and butterflies.
- Powell Creek Preserve. This waterside preserve sits on 77 acres of luscious protected land. At Powell Creek, explore hiking and biking trails amid native flora and fauna.
Bell Tower Park Schools
The students living in the luxury Bell Tower Park Community are served by the Lee County School District. The Lee County School District is responsible for the education of all grade levels through a foundation of academic and extracurricular activities to foster the growth and development of students. With support services at hand, students are prepared for future endeavors whether it is in higher education or entering the workforce.
Below are the following top-rated schools in the Lee County School District serving Bell Tower Park:
Bell Tower Park Dining
Bell Tower Park for its location near US-41 and Daniels Parkway is near some prestigious dining options in Florida. From the freshest seafood caught right off the Gulf of Florida to southern comfort foods, you will find that there are many delectable choices for the residents of Bell Tower Park.
- La Ola Surfside Restaurant at Bell Tower. This pet-friendly restaurant services contemporary cuisine with the addition of live music as entertainment. On the menu at La Ola Surfside Restaurant at Bell Tower, you will find seafood and steak entrees as well as burritos, tacos, and world-famous nachos.
- Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill. This modern hot spot offers New England-style seafood paired with homemade bread and outdoor seating. Some popular items off the menu at Blue Pointe Oyster Bar and Seafood Grill include freshly shucked oysters and lobster bisque.
Bell Tower Park Shopping
Bell Tower Park is the type of community that is blessed to have shopping options on its own community grounds. From shopping within close proximity to your home in Bell Tower Park to grander shops in the surrounding Fort Myers. These are our top picks.
- Bell Tower. This modern open-air mall features beautiful architecture such as fountains and specialty stores. Bell Tower has an array of diverse restaurants and a popular movie theatre with the best showings, Regal Belltower. For a New York-style slice of the gooiest pizza around, stop in at Grimaldi's Pizzeria. After a long day hitting all the shops in Bell Tower, stop in for prime relaxation in the Issa Beauty Salon to freshen up your look with an eyebrow lamination followed by soothing massages.
- Market Square. For something outside the realm of clothes shopping, Market Square is an outdoor mall with Target, Michaels, and Barnes & Noble. There is an additional sports bar, steakhouse, and a couple of coffee shops nearby for a bite to eat after getting your fill of shopping for the day.
Interested in the allure of Bell Tower Park in Fort Myers? This gated community offers well-established real estate with top-rated amenities to suit every family and their personal needs. From a top-rated school district serving the community of Bell Tower Park to the best shopping and dining in Florida. Explore the best of Bell Tower Park and what it has to offer you and your family.